- Loan amounts from $5,000 to 5000000+
- General plant and equipment, office and IT equipment, software,
POS equipment, medical and dental, forklifts and excavators or almost any other item
- Loan term and rate vary by equipment type
- Choice of fully amortizing or balloon
- Loans available for private sale
- Early repayment option available
- 1 Qantas Point for Every $1 Borrowed up 150 000 (conditions apply)
Why Choose Fundwise Equipment Finance?
Flexible contract terms with early repayment options available. No need to lock in for a fixed term if it doesn’t suit your business needs.
Loans from $5k – $5000 000, terms from 1 year to 7 years, for almost any equipment class.
Decisions in as little as 1 hour – 90% of customers receive their funds within one business day. More complex deals will take longer.
Simple and fast online application. Have funds available within 24 hours of approval.
Some of the most competitive interest rates in Australia. Get a quote today.
Large Range Equipment Types Financed
We can arrange finance for a wide range of assets. There isn’t much we can’t arrange finance for.
“We decided to buy a
Helping Business Grow
Insurance & Finance
Equipment Finance – Frequently Asked Questions
There are a lot of equipment finance options available. Here are some of the common questions we get asked.
What interest rates do you offer?
This varies depending on what asset you are financing, the health of your business and the industry you operate in. To get a rate quote fill int eh form above and we’ll search through 100’s of products from over 40 lenders to find you the right loan.
Do you charge a fee?
No not usually. 99.9% of the time we don’t charge you a fee. For more complex larger deals we may charge a brokerage fee. However you will know about this well in advance.
Where do the funds come from?
We get your funds from
What Equipment do you finance?
With over 40 lenders there isn’t much we don’t finance. The three main categories are Yellow Goods, Manufacturing Equipment and Office Equipment
What finance options do you have?
Fair market value (FMV) leases
- An FMV lease provides off-balance sheet financing, allows for payment of the equipment as it’s used, and offers flexible end-of-lease options.
Managed service agreements
- A managed services agreement is a contract that can consist of a number of different services including hardware, software, commissioning and maintenance bundled together. It may include capacity on demand, utility pricing, shared savings agreements, or
- A capital lease has the characteristics of a purchase agreement, does not qualify as an operating lease, and is required to be shown as an asset on the balance sheet. It may be structured with a $1 purchase option at the end of the lease.
- A flex lease is a structure with relaxed equipment return provisions designed for distributed assets (PCs, laptops, printers, etc.)
leaseline is a pre-approved line of credit that provides the flexibility to bundle a variety of assets, software, and other costs into one lease.
- A sale
lease backis a structure that allows a company to sell existing equipment and lease it back. It is often used to generate cash and remove assets from the balance sheet.
- A rental is a structure used when equipment is needed for a limited period or when a company has a short-term need to increase capacity.
How do we know if we qualify?
We don’t have set rules for loan approvals. Each application is assessed on its merits. Fill in the quick application form at the top of this page to find out if you qualify.
What is an Equipment Loan?
An equipment loan is a commercial finance product. It is designed to provide funds for the purchase of business equipment, while also using that equipment as security on the loan.
Why Use Fundwise?
Our business is finding you the best financing solution, fast, so that you can get on with yours. So no matter what the equipment you need financing, give us a call and we will find the right solution for you.